Wine is pretty much a staple at every event. This month we’ve teamed up with Leigh Stein from Scout & Cellar to give away 4 bottles of clean-crafted wine from around the world.
Here’s how to win:
- Follow @loanables and @leighsteinscleanwine
- Tag at least one friend you love to drink wine with our Instagram post here.
Here’s the wine you will receive:
- 2016 Wildmakers Lirio Garnacha: This vegan, organic, 100% Grenache wine is from Mauley Valle, Chile. Pairs well with poultry, pork, BBQ (think brisket tacos) or seafood (think fish tacos).
- NV Maysara Sparkling Pinot Noir Rose: This vegan, biodynamic, 100% Pinot Noir wine is from Willamette Valley, Oregon. Pairs well with meat, fish, spicy hot chicken wings… or any festive party food!
- 2017 Caecus Joven: This vegan, organic, 90% Tempraranillo / 10% Granache wine is from Rioja Alavesa, Spain. Pairs well with meats, strong cheeses, ripe green olives… plus Mexican food!
2016 Domaine Des Guyons Murmure Cabernet Franc: This vegan, organic, 100% Cabernet Franc wine is from Saumur, Loire Valley, France. Pairs well with beef, pork, game, poultry and mild and soft cheeses. Envision a dinner party starting with cheese and crackers, moving to grilled chicken or steaks, and ending with chocolate!
Here are the details:
- You must be at least 21 years old to claim the prize.
- Last day to enter is Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
- Winner will be announced on Facebook and Instagram Wednesday, September 5, 2018.
- Prize must be claimed by February 28, 2019.
By entering, you are agreeing to the Contest Rules.